On 11/20/2016 11:47 AM, nebulon42 wrote:
In my opinion addr:interpolation is of little value for data consumers.
Personally, I prefer addresses on nodes or buildings where the location
of the address is clear. addr:interpolation rather leaves this open. I
know that addr:interpolation is an established tag, but the Wiki also says:

Addr:interpolation is a convenient method for mappers to add many addresses at once. Without an addr:inclusion tag, it implies a complete collection of addresses along the line. The calculated addresses may not fall in the center of each building, but they are certainly useful to OSM.