On Wednesday 04 January 2017, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> > Then you'd need to change the tag definition on the wiki to reflect
> > that (and to explain what these circumstances are).
>
> You - and thus I - were talking about "Wikidata values", now you're
> talking about a single tag. Which is it, please?

I am sorry - OSM terminology can be somewhat ambigous here.  With tag
definition i mean the definition of the meaning of a certain tag, i.e.
what it is supposed to mean when an OSM feature has the tag wikidata=x.
This should be documented on the OSM wiki in a way that reflects actual
mapping practice and which is verifiable for mappers.

With 'wikidata values' i was referring to the actual values that exist
for the wikidata key in our database.

> And where is the link I requested?

I considered that a rhetorical question.  Taginfo gives you usage
statistics for the values used:

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/?key=wikidata#values

--
Christoph Hormann