On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 10:26:42AM +0000, Andy Townsend wrote:
> On 18/02/2017 10:15, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> >
> >After Europe was fixed in <24h it seems i started to wade through Africa
> >and i am seeing some error class which makes me wonder is somebody did
> >some large scale autonomous Aerial scan for buildings.
> >
> >There are literally hundrets of building which have 4 edges as nodes
> >but them beeing connected over cross so that a construct like a
> >butterfly resembles.
>
> Any chance of a link to an example?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/448649947/history
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/425323610/history
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/425323608/history

I have definitly fixed more than 50 of these - i skipped the above
3 now - still they are in the maproulette challenge

Users/Mappers are different ones - most carry HOT or MissingMap hashtags
still i wonder how people produce these ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de