Thanks Marc

I was going to point this out too. Overlapping borders has been used for
the modelling of condominiums, not for disputed borders. Richard has
already pointed to our formal policy on those. Naturally there are cases
were there is no effective control of the area in question, but they are
fairly rare and be looked at case by case .

Simon