sent from a phone

> On 27. Sep 2017, at 22:04, Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Martin, you cannot make a general claim based on a single value.

I didn’t make a general claim based on this, I said it’s another example.

> Specifying Q125054 is the same as specifying "Aldi". If needed/wanted, it
> could be replaced with the more specific wikidata entry like Aldi Nord.

no, it’s not the same, because this wikidata object suggests that there is one
company, Aldi GmbH & Co. KG, with 2 seats, and one logo.
Specifying operator:wikipedia=en:Aldi would be similar to specifying
operator=Aldi and it would be much more precise, because it tells you there’s 2
chains of this name, and they are not “supermarkets” but discount supermarkets
which is very different.

cheers,
Martin