Hi,

On 22.11.2017 09:49, Wiklund Johan wrote:
> (first of all, I have not read the backlog of this conversation, only
> the last few messages)

[...]

> Therefore I feel I am opposed to the absoluteness of the damand of
> hashtagging every changeset

Just as a reminder, the proposed policy leaves you the choice of either
creating a user account that you link to your company/activity ("all
edits made with this account are in this context"), *or* tagging
individual changesets.

> Also there is a wording that keeps confusing me in the policy:
>
> You *must* ensure that people looking at your edits know that they are
> part of a directed mapping activity

Good catch ;) - there are likely to be a number of style and language
issues that we'll have to sort out once the contents are agreed but I'll
make sure to flag this.

Bye
Frederik