Thanks, the uploading works now!

However, I cannot see my uploaded photospheres anywhere on the site, not
even while being logged in, logging in again.... Neither on the map nor on
some list. Not sure if it was successful or not.

Few suggestions:
- make it so that the uploader sees his own uploads immediately (no pending
approvals etc needed) with a status clearly shown
- allow for lower zoom levels. Panning away from your demo area is slow in
high zooms.
- search box should trigger searching when enter key is pressed
- after login you should remove oauth_token from the URL (either via
JavaScript history.push or http redirect)
- persist current coordinates in the URL, so it is easy to share and
bookmark links (there are plugins for leaflet, eg leaflet-hash)
- make the site more mobile friendly (text is extremely unreadable, buttons
hard to hit...)

Thanks,
Stefan

V sre., 28. avg. 2019 19:11 je oseba Nick Whitelegg <