I extend that irony to taking the car to the gym.
But I guess as a Dutchman I have different ideas on how to transport myself than the Americans do.

But suppose the apocalypse is upon us and the floor is lava, wouldn't it be nice if your car came to the rescue? "KITT, buddy, come over here". Yes, I am expecting that as the next feature, that I can call my car by its name and that it will come to me.
Brave new world.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2019-11-12 14:32, Dave F via talk wrote:
I have to laugh at the irony of not only driving to a gym, but then
being too lazy to even walk from the entrance back to the car.

DaveF

On 12/11/2019 10:11, MARLIN LUKE wrote:

I've recently come across the information that Tesla might be using
OSM, at least for it's "smart summon" feature. The point of the
feature is to make the car self drive to you from it's parking lot.

Tesla Motor Club Forum users have noticed that the "smart summon"
works better when they correct OSM data in the parking lots around
them [1].
Tesla Motor Club put up a small article that sums it up [2] but in
the forum there is additional information that might be valuable.
There, a user mention sytem logs about Vahlalla: a lib that
apparently relies on OSM [3].

I don't own one so I cannot check if there is any attribution,
however it looks like there is none.

I'm also unsure what to do with that information if it is true,
that's why I'm opening up this thread.

[1]

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/tesla-owners-can-edit-maps-to-improve-summon-routes.172027/
[2]