We haven't published binaries for newer node versions - you'll need to
compile them yourself.

IIRC, there should be working published binaries for Node 8 and 10, but
nothing newer at this stage.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to spend any time doing a new release,
so I can't say when it might magically get fixed.

daniel