I think it's reasonable to mark something as

  this was used by an import long ago, isn't used by mappers now, and
  the existence of it shouldn't be taken as a clue that it's current
  good practice

but I think this should also be done in a way that is not unkind to or
judgemental about long-ago importers.  That was a different time, with
different norms, and reasonable people were doing what they thought was
a good thing.  (In my view, mostly it was good, and the issues are
minor, but that's not really the point.)

So something like

  historical_import

to basically say "people used these tags in imports long ago, but there
is no present use, import or otherwise".