Hi,

the deadline ended a month ago. At the moment it is not planned to call
for additional submissions. We will ask the speakers of "accepted talks"
first, and then see what the feedback is. If we have too much
cancellations, we would make an additional call. But this is not planned
at the moment, just a thought.

Cheers,

Christine