The reason why I am asking about the Strava high-resolution heatmap is as
follows:
Here in Italy we used to have well-aligned public Ortophotos that we widely
used as reference. Unfortunately this service is now down, and we have no
information about its future.
All other available imagery has variable x-y errors and, most of them, in
addition serious parallax problems in mountain areas.
This leaves us as reference for aligning the imagery only the uploaded GPX
tracks in OSM and,  hopefully, Strava heatmap data.
I do not intend to use the Strava heatmap for entering directly data in OSM
- I want them for aligning the imagery from Bing, Maxar, Esri, and Mapbox,
including the possibility to reliably spot any parallax errors.

Hence again my question: does anyone on this list know on how to access the
Strava high-resolution heatmap as imagery in JOSM or iD.