Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 01:12:19 +0200
From: François Lacombe <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>
To: osm-talk <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Fwd: Re[2]: Tag:manhole=telecom

Given problem is you argue with pictures showing what is under the cap.
On the tag page picture - and on the ground - we can't say what is under
and if a man can't get down a ladder into a room.

I think all this stuff would require a formal proposal to discuss about
vocabulary and have opinions of several people.
We need standard definitions more than legal actually.

All the best