I would like to remark that many libraries have their Wikipedia articles. Even when a library does not have an article, it could be created. The best way to approach this is to do a survey of the library. For example, I created the article (plus the Wikidata item and Wikimedia category) for this library: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1958300384

I took some images which reflect its location, type of the building, interior of the library, the exact title, as displayed on the entrance sign, the street number, etc. and added the corresponding links to the OSM node.

Even though it is a relatively small library no one in the community contested so far the noteworthiness of the article, what is not always the case when creating an article on some other subject.

So one more thing to do when mapping a library is to add some meaningful quality images, if necessary GPS traces, i.e to do a dedicated survey with consequent publishing of the results in the OSM.

Best regards,
O.