From: Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de>
Sent: 19 June 2020 07:58
To: Niels Elgaard Larsen <elga...@agol.dk>
Cc: talk@openstreetmap.org <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Facebook acquires crowdsourced mapping company Mapillary

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 01:21:59AM +0200, Niels Elgaard Larsen wrote:
> Paul Johnson:
> > Great.  How's this affect those of us who trust Facebook about as far as we
> > can throw it?
>

> Use openstreetcam

Openstreetcam is pretty much "disfunct" from my perspective. There are
tons of bugs people opened because of their tracks not beeing
processing. Same for me. Twitter feed dead for a year. It looks pretty
much abandoned since end of 2019 - Since early June serious problems
processing tracks and uploads.

And for the me focus on Car driveable streets makes it useless.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de
        UTF-8 Test: The ๐Ÿˆ ran after a ๐Ÿ, but the ๐Ÿ ran away