Hi,

short update on the issue: libosmium has just made a new release
that fixes the issue: https://github.com/osmcode/libosmium/releases/tag/v2.15.6

osm2pgsql and Nominatim will get new bug-fix releases with the
new libosmium version by today or tomorrow.

You can already download the new libosmium and build osm2pgsql
against that to get a fixed version.

If that is not an option, you can get your installation unstuck for now
by patching the configuration to ignore the offending Klamath forst.

For openstreetmap-carto, add the following patch to your
openstreetmap-carto.lua file:
https://gist.github.com/lonvia/ab7db4156bbfbcf8ebe1ba8185c2e66c

For Nominatim, you need to skip the relation in the import style
file configured through the CONST_Import_Style variable. This
would be settings/import-full.style per default. You need to add
the lines as in this patch:
https://git.openstreetmap.org/nominatim.git/commitdiff/f9ba2af
(careful, the osm.org installation uses import-extratags.style.
 You must apply the patch to the style file you use. Just make
 sure the lines are added at the top of the file.)

In both cases: after you have applied the patch, kill osm2pgsql
and then restart your update process as usual.

Kind regards

Sarah