Also thanks from my side Mike.

As of today the help site seems to be working again but only a few days back it had been seeing the same problem again for several weeks. Who knows what is causing these periodic failures. So I'm looking forward to your monitoring and any possible short-term solution.

But even if this immediate JS/usability problem can be fixed there are still so many smaller annoyances that before long we should still look into migrating the site to a newer software.

cheers,
Tobias