Also a valid concern worth pondering. I guess having a local snapshot of
wikidata on an osm controlled server should fix that.

Wikibase is free software so we can set up our own in the very unlikely case
that no-one else does it.

Note that both Facebook, Microsoft and Google are dependent on wikidata now so
it is very unlikely that it will cease to exist for the near future.

If it ever becomes unstable someone is going to fork it rather quickly I think.

James <james2...@gmail.com> skrev: (9 augusti 2020 11:45:02 CEST)