Whilst discussing OSM credit on the OSM-world Discord me (GoodClover#4444) and swedneck#9241 discovered that the http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright page has conflicts between the en original and en-GB “translation”.

The en-GB mentions CC-BY-SA and creativecommons.org for the tiles,

whereas en doesn’t mention this.

(This is the large paragraph under the “How to credit OpenStreetMap” header.)

The translation (en-GB) says in case of conflicts en overrules.

This would be fine if it wasn’t that *they appear to be backwards*

en is the page lacking the tile attribution info and that is supposedly “the original”.

This should just be a simple fix to add the tile attribution info the the en “original”.

There are no other conflicts between these two versions as far as I can tell.

Links:

(apologies for any issues with the email I still don’t quite get how mailing lists work)