+1

I'm sorry if I sound a little paranoid, but somone with an email address of little.banana.peel and calling him TheAdventurer64 and asking people to read something for which they have to log in to with a google account does not give the feel for a solid foundation for a discussion.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2020-10-18 06:02, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
Would you mind describing the proposed system here, in a concise form?

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:36 PM TheAdventurer64
<little.banana.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

A user and I were talking about implementing a system for better
mapping, as described here:
https://osmus.slack.com/archives/C029HV951/p1602968516431900
This addition would have many benefits, including:
* More mapping. We have tons of new mappers each day, as well as a
great editor for them. However, many of these new mappers leave
after just a few edits. Examples:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lukastheg03

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Th3Roomi3