(1)
In 2019 you answered

"we’re moving toward a consolidated approach to maps at Facebook. Thus, you
will soon
see us take a more uniform approach to the way we handle attribution across all
map
surfaces across the company"

to question[1] about illegal OSM data use (without proper attribution) by
Facebook, MAPS.ME
and Moovit[2].

Do you consider current attribution used by Facebook as sufficient and
displayed to all users,
as required by ODBL license?

(2)
Would you recuse yourself from cases where there is conflict of interest
between OSM
and Facebook?

For example on issues such us
- enforcing attribution requirements
- protecting OSMF from takeover by corporations, such as Facebook
- handling paid/organized editing

?

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM19/Election_to_Board/Answers_and_manifestos
[2] MAPS.ME still has insufficient attribution, with 1.5 sec flash on opening
and "MAPS.ME"
attribution otherwise, Moovit fixed its attribution in Android app

Nov 30, 2020, 21:04 by m...@teczno.com: