You are right. If updating to mailman 3 will take monrhs of work it is probably
not worth trying to make any changes right now.

I was wondering, however, what changes to the mailing list the team are
considering doing in the future, as Tom said they are looking into things.
Thanks,
IpswichMapper--

14 Dec 2020, 19:23 by j...@liotier.org: