On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 7:46 AM Marc_marc <marc_m...@mailo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Le 25.10.22 à 09:42, Warin a écrit :
> > why have the tags that mean there is nothing left of it?
>
> I'm using from time to time as a QA-tag to avoid that a mapper
> add it back

I do this as well.  We have had some major wildfires around where I live,
and a lot of structures were destroyed, yet they still show up in some
imagery sources.  I mark these as destroyed so another mapper doesn't add
them back.

Also trails are constantly being rerouted, and yet the old location will be
shown on imagery and Strava for some time.  Tagging the ols trail with a
life cycle prefix lets other mappers know that what they are seeing on
imagery doesn't match reality.

Mike