On 8/11/22 23:53, Andy Mabbett wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 at 08:18, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 8/11/22 01:18, Andy Mabbett wrote:
Le 06.11.22 à 20:25, Andy Mabbett a écrit :
Someone has deleted the way for the pedestrian bridge at Morbi, India.
the bridge
If I knew how to revert the edit I would do so; I do not. Can someone
do the revert, please?
The news imagery suggests it is no longer usable.

There have been 6 edits of it by locals after its collapse, well I
recognize some of them as locals.
The deletion does not appear to be by a local.

News reports with imagery suggesting it is not a usable bridge ..

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/morbi-bridge-collapse-generations-wiped-out-in-disaster/article66083435.ece

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-63445154
Indeed so - but there is still  structure bridging the river, as I
said in my original post.

Andy .. what reports do you have suggesting that it is now usable?
None. Did you read my original post? I am not asking for it to be
mapped as usable. I wrote "The way had been marked as impassable. Can
someone restore that, please?"

Arr .. I see it now.

Done... Left message on the mapper changeset.