Vào lúc 08:18 2022-11-24, Andy Mabbett đã viết:
I've just been told that the video of my 2015 SotM talk:

    https://2015.stateofthemap.us/wikidata-for-mappers

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6pnDQcrtwQ

will not play, being listed as "Private".

Does anyone know why, and who can unlock it?

Other talks, such as:

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PVx0oudnA

seem fine.

Hi Andy, we're not sure what happened, but at some point the access setting for nearly all the SotMUS 2015 videos got changed to private. We've been changing it back to public for individual videos as we hear about them, but apparently changing them en masse would spam the channel's followers with notifications. (These videos are all wonderful, but not all of them are evergreen!)

I'll follow up with our staff and hope to get your video sorted out shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Minh Nguyen
President, OpenStreetMap U.S. Board of Directors