Dear Business Partner,

Global E-Commerce Technologies is a provider of Electronic Data
Interchange (EDI) development and consulting services. Our
experience in diverse industries gives us the background for
understanding today's EDI/E-Commerce needs.

·       Outsourced mapping services - We know that having a data
translator is critical, but being able to alter formats at
your trading partners request is a necessity. We offer "any
to any" mapping capabilities and specialize in both ANSI and
EDIFACT standards for many industries.

·       "EDI Compliance Services" - for vendors who do not have EDI
processing capability. These services allow you to exchange
EDI documents quickly and easily with your trading partners.
You do not need to know anything about EDI to comply with
your trading partners' electronic processing requirements!

To find out more regarding these services, visit us at
<http://www.gecti.com/>.

Regards,

Oniel Rodriguez
Account Manager
Off:  305-207-3097
Fax:  305-207-9430
<http://www.gecti.com/>
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PUG - Penguin User Group Wiesbaden - http://www.pug.org

Antwort per Email an