Nyoman wrote:

| kata bapak chipset_ (where are yuh chip :p)
|
| dengan clamscan 0.67 bisa mendeteksi virus tersebut
| mungkin punya anda masih versi 0.66 ya ?
|
| <chipset_> ello! =))       Worm.Bagle.Gen-zippwd   clamscan: 0.67.
|

| Nyoman.
| #nobody is perfect, i am nobody :p

Ini ada patch dari milist tetangga .. saya pun udah pake' di clamAV 0.65
.. amavis nya yg di patch  :

From: Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: patches for amavisd-new for encrypted zips
To: postfix users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:31:54 -0600

[sent from the correct mail account this time... grrrr]

amavisd-new has a problem detecting the current Bagel-* viruses that are
password encrypted.  Clamav is able to detect these viruses if it examines
the entire email, but not when it just scans the extracted mime parts.

Amavisd-new by default extracts the mime parts and only scans them,
allowing the recent Bagle variants with encrypted zips to slip through.

The following patches (pick one, they all do about the same thing, just in
different ways) solve the problem by making the original email message
available in the "parts" directory to be scanned by your virus
scanner.  This is tested and works with clamav, other virus scanners have
not been tested and may give different results.

In any case, these are unlikely to break anything.

These patches were recently posted on the amavis-users list and are for the
"current" version amavisd-new-20030616-p*.  Any of these are sufficient to
allow amavisd-new + clamav to detect the Bagle encrypted viruses.  This is
likely to help other virus scanners, but I haven't tested any others.

patch by Mark Martinec; always scans decoded parts + full original mail
message.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=107826666706748&w=2

more complex patch by Ted Cabeen; only scan the full original mail if it
contains a ZIP part. All extracted parts are still scanned as before. This
can save significant time on mail not containing a zip file.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=107827878627320&w=2

Here is a *very* simple patch by Ted Cabeen.  It should apply to just about
any version of amavisd-new with some fuzz, and maybe even other variants of
amavis* if you can find the right place to insert the single new
line.  NOTE: change "copy" to "link" in the patch to improve performance
and remove the need for File::Copy
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=107830495801266&w=2

Saya pake' cara yg ke dua : klik aja link yg kedua ..
Semoga dapat membantu ..

- --
~      Anwar Purnomo
~    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>