Hello everybody,

Several projects are working on running and administering Taverna
workflows via a web interface.  To prevent overlap, Kostas Karasavvas is
leading a meeting to be held sometime next week. I've created a doodle
poll at http://doodle.com/avgbwgbv7s6iqqc8 - please fill it in if you
would like to take part in the discussion. We will be able to skype
people in.

I've also created a wiki page so that people can enter any requirements
they have in this area. The page is at
http://www.mygrid.org.uk/dev/wiki/display/scrap/Taverna+workflows+via+a+web+interface+requirements

Alan