Hello All,

  I'm  not  working on TB! for a long time and now I'm leaving RitLabs
  at all.

  So...  I  would  like  to say "Thank you" for every beta-tester I've
  ever worked.

  Special thanks to:

  Marek Mikus - "The best" tester and helper in development
  Boris Anders & Peter Ouwehand - perfect tracking of todo-lists
  MAU  - uuhh, irony and life-style I'd like to study :)
  Mary   Bull  &  Charlene  Ferrara - could we exist without women? ;)
  Marck  D Pearlstone & Roelof Otten & Leif Gregory & Allie Martin for
  moderating (sometimes very stormy) list

  Thanks! And may be see you later :)

--

                                                                  9Val