> Wow! This is becoming pandemonium! One individual has already been
> blocked for ignoring moderations on top posting. It is one of the
> rules we don't let slide because of how badly illegible threads
> become. Please read the moderation notice properly.
Sorry, I didn't quite read the list's rules (if posted anywhere) before my very
first post.
I realize this is a rather flammable topic with comparable communities on both
sides (me being on the side preferring to see the freshest text in the
beginning of the mail instead of having to
scroll to the end) ... and will just subordinate next time.

Cheers
--
  Viktor.