On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 14:36:00 +0200, Viktor Kabelac wrote:

>"Funnywise" this reminds me on all the GFs I tried to teach the same:
>speak up on time,

Which has been done, numerous times, for at least five (5), if not ten
(10) years. Incessantly.

>don't silently expect and be disappointed later.

There is nothing to be disappointed about. Anyone who has been
monitoring the Beta! development of The Beta! for some time should
have expected this.

There are more important things to be dissapointed or angry about.
Like deforestation or global climate change.

Arjan