Hello Robin,

Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:14:16 AM, among other things, you wrote:

RA> On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 at 09:07:37 +0200, Roger wrote:
>> Versions  4.2.44.2 and 5.0.22.3 and Windows7 all display 24hr times, and the
>> TB  versions  display the day and time for the current week, and display the
>> time only for the current day, all 24hr.  Version 5.0.22.4 displays the full
>> 12hr date and time for all messages.

RA> Not sure if this will resolve your problem, but I had that when I
RA> installed v4.2 on Win 7 for the first time. Roelof solved the problem
RA> for we with this suggestion

>> You can set the time date/format with something:  d mmm yyyy","t
>> That way you should get the default time format, when you set the time
>> like  hh:nn then you can force am/pm by adding the ampm parameter like
>> this:   hh:nn   ampm,  that implies that only hh:nn would give you the
>> 24 hour format. The ampm  parameter won't work with the t an tt settings

RA> I have hh:nn set on my version of TB and it forces 24 hr format.
Thanks for responding.

I  have  used a 24hr system successfully for years in Windows and TB.  I was
just  trying  to  indicate  to  Maxim  that whatever they have introduced in
version 5.0.22.4 is not working as expected.

I've  tried  using your suggestion received from Roelof but it does not work
in 5.0.22.4.  However I have got it now it showing the different formats for
messages  received today, and for this week, but all with 12hr clock with AM
or PM.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v5.0.22.4 (ALPHA)  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1