Thank you for the answer, Maxim.

>> The question remains: why using custom date format specified as 'MM/dd/yy'
>> shows both date and time?

MM> We can make an option (checkbox) to not add time to date, should we? It may
MM> add complexity to an already big number of options.

It looks like you already did - in 5.0.22.27 - hats off to you!

I still don't quite understand why not using a custom format string to cover
all possibilities, instead of cluttering the dialog with check boxes and such.
"dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy" replicates long, "M/d/yyyy" - short (both with no time),
while "M/d/yyyy, hh:mm tt" would display short date with "12:19 AM" separated
by a comma, and so on.

Doing it this way will eliminate most of the controls on the dialog (and, quite
likely, will simplify the logic in the code), providing more options at the
same time. Such a string would need to be specified three times, provided the
user will want to display this week's and today's messages differently, and
that's all.

But then again, I am sure you have reasons to do things the way you do it now.
From my user's perspective - I am very happy with how things are in 5.0.22.27,
so I should not be complaining! :)

Now if only you could fix Replied and Forwarded flags being applied prematurely
bug and fix the controls in Column settings!

Thank you,
-Zann