Hi vano,

>>   We  have  lost  the mantis bugtracker database. We are sorry about that and
>>   would like to apologize for your efforts being lost. Could you please visit
>>   the www.ritlabs.com/bt/ URL again and create new logins for you.

Created a new login but all is empty...

None  of  the  graphic  is loading properly nor reporting is working ;
might  be  China but is not working for me through VPN as well. Before
was  working  properly from China so I assume here that it's not ready
yet.

Do   you  mean here that all reported bugs and wishes are gone and all
starts  from the scratch OR entries are to be somehow recreated but it
takes time?

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.0.36.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Monday, April 23, 2012 (22:38 ; GMT+8)