Hello Thomas,

VK>> since 5.1.6.7 two ghost form elements appear in my "message move" window
VK>> that were nt there in 5.1.6.6 (just double-checked) and do not seem to have
> folder and then the folder tree would automagically navigate to that
> folder. Alas, it does not work any more.

I actually thought about some purpose like that, but the following speak
against that hypothesis:
- nothing like that was there just one version before (5.1.6.6)
- typing into that field doesn't do anything
- there is also that "lowered surface" around the buttons that doesn't seem
quite right and is new in this version
- the element focus in the dialog has changed: now buttons have the focus, not
the tree control, so I cannot just type "d" or "3x down arrow"
to navigate to the folder to move to. I found it so much more useful then
the tree control was focused at dialog start.

I have not mentioned the copy dialog as I thought it's in reality one and
the same, just with another flag when calling it...

So is this a feature gone wrong in the end?

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz