Hello all,
Monday, December 3, 2012, Viktor Kabelac wrote:

>> I think it would be a complete waste of time of the developers. Who
>> cares about if TB Home or TB Prof is used... It would unnecessarily
>> increase the code.

> well, for this purpose, who cares about that *version* of TheBat! is used
> or whether it's TheBat! at all? I suppose the target group is almost the same.

version is useful, edition type not.

Both editions Home/Pro has same exe file, Professional code unlocks some
security features like OTFE or Biometric.

But if You display Edition, there is no prove, that user has these
additional features enabled or not, so from my POV, such macro is really
useless.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using The Bat! 5.3.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.3.1.5
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM