Hello Anton,

Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 5:45:37 AM, you wrote:

>> The Bat! 7.4.16.18 (ALPHA) is available at
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb741618-64.rar

> i still have the same error as in 7.4.16.17.

It seems that The Bat! still executes a CPU instruction from the AVX
instruction set while your CPU doesn't have it or it is disabled by the
Operating System.

Please send me an exception log, if any, that shows this error. Just delete the
file thebat64_Exceptions.log in %APPDATA% and in your The Bat! data folder
(%EMAIL%).

Then run The Bat! to raise this error and see whether the file
thebat64_Exceptions.log appered in the %APPDATA% or your The Bat! data folder
(%EMAIL%).

Just send me this file.

If this file do not appear, then start The Bat! with the /STARTUP_TIMING_LOG
command line parameter. Then send me the ex_log.txt files from %APPDATA% and
%EMAIL%. Also delete them first before running The Bat! to not send me
irrelevant information.

Thank you!

--
Maxim Masiutin