Hello Stefan,

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:10:53 +0300 GMT (16-Oct-20, 18:10 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> Version 9.2.5.3 is available

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.2.5.3-x64.7z

I chose theme Choco, as TB! asked me when running this beta for the first time.
See the attached screenshot: The account tree is not readable (light grey on
white).

Anyway, I switched back to Classic, and now the quoted text in the reply is in
green rather than the red I am used to. How do I switch it back?

Also, there seem to be new icons throughout. Not bad, I just wonder whether I
am the only one seeing this, as nobody mentioned it before.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.5.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: