Hello Stefan,

Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 7:32:25 AM, you wrote:

> Version 9.2.5.4 is available
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.2.5.4-x64.7z
I tried one of the 9.2.5 again in the hope that the "invisible text message"
issue that prevents me from successfully using TheBat! would have been tackled.
To my horror - it doesn't seem to have been! Text is still black-on-black for
me (in a light skin; I expect it to be white-on-white in a dark one...).

I am typing this message in Notepad++!

@TheBat guys: it it possible that the issue isn't reproducible to you or
somehow sounds "low priority"ish? It really isn't when you are a
plaintext-prefering user...

Please fix.
Also - if there is something to be deleted in the user preferences in order to
the correct colors to become active, please let me/us know.

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz

'Using TBBETA' information: