Howdy!

Вы писали 26 октября 2020 г., 15:23:13:
> Version 9.2.5.7 is available
I do found that can do buttons that can change theme (see my video here -
https://www.screencast.com/t/CJ6z6HhluI )

Can I ask RitLabs to do:

1) Adding shortcuts to every theme (already ask it, repeat it, I can't find in
available shortcuts adding to one of themes)

2) Adding icons to every theme. I do add icon from some available (see video),
but by default themes now without icons

3) I do find that can add language of interface as button, but languages don't
have icons too, please add flag of countries to every available language. For
example I wanna add UK and RU buttons to my menu

4) What about pallete (toolbar) that will contain all the themes buttons?

5)see in the video bug. When theme from dark goes to white letter windows is
still in dark mode

6) what about adding ability to add customer own icons for buttons? Available
icons from other commands isn't fully helps. Sometimes needs to have something
new image in the icon.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: