On Friday, June 11, 2021, 21:09:26, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.3.4.16-x64-full.7z

I noticed that the colour drop-downs in Preferences are broken (at least in high-DPI mode):

Also, when inserting images into HTML messages, they appear at what looks like 200% zoom – might be related to high contrast, too (let's see how this inserted image appears once I send the message).

I can see that the scrollbars in HTML messages now have the arrow buttons, which were missing previously.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
       -- Baruch's Observation

TheBat! Version 9.3.4.16 Apha (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043
'Using TBBETA' information: