On Sunday, June 27, 2021, 15:42:29, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.3.4.24-x64.7z

I noticed two problems (though I don't think they're new in this version, it's
just that I only noticed now):

- when I forward HTML messages in one specific account, national characters get
mangled (eg. š becomes ĹĄ). I have no idea why – if I move the message to a
different account and forward it from there, the national characters remain
unchanged

- if I insert an emoji (eg. 🤦) in plain text editor, and then backspace over
it, it changes to a crossed over box, and I have to backspace again to delete
it fully; the problem doesn't happen in HTML editor

…and when I tried sending this message, I got (probably because I left the
half-deleted emoji in the message at first):

---------------------------
Edit Mail Message -> "Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA on [tbbeta]" <tbb...@thebat.du
---------------------------
The message characters that cannot be encoded using currently selected "Unicode
(UTF-8)" character set. Please use "Unicode (UTF-8)".
V redu

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.
       -- Advanced Systems News Letter

TheBat! Version 9.3.4.24 Beta (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043

'Using TBBETA' information: