On Saturday, July 10, 2021, 10:03:31, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> [*] Update Chromium Engine (CEF) to v91.1

Looks like this enabled forced-colors flag (chrome://flags/#forced-colors in
Chromium-based browsers), which replaces colours according to high contrast
colour scheme, and unfortunately also disables background images. It would be
nice if there was a setting to disable this (I found TB's own colour
replacement to work much better than forced-colors that Microsoft came up with;
I similarly disable this in my browser, because it breaks most web pages).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.
       -- Eliot's Observation

TheBat! Version 9.4.2 (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043

'Using TBBETA' information: