Hi Alex

Yes, I could register in your new beta platform and I could insert my
serial number and yes I got the new v10 Beta 1.

Thank you very much and happy to see there is a future for TheBat!

But one thing I don't understand: Why do I have to be logged in at the
same time into the beta platform when using TheBat! What is the sense
of this?

To say it directly: I have concerns about data protection,

Thanks again.

Martin

On Thursday, February 17, 2022 6:06:16 PM you wrote:

> Hello All,

> Finally, we are starting public Beta testing for v10
> Here is a repost from  https://www.ritlabs.com/en/news/7745/

> We have waited for the new version for quite a long time and today
> we are happy to announce the start of The Bat! v10 beta-testing!

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 10 beta 1 Pro (64bit, with OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: