On Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 20:06:37, MAU wrote:

> I recently got my v10 registration key and have downloaded the
> software, but I am a bit hesitant to install it. What's the big
> advantage of upgrading to v10?

The HTML editor in v10 is not quite ready for prime time yet, but current beta
again also has the RTF editor, which is nearly the same as the rich text editor
in v9. Other than that there aren't that many major changes, except for there
now being two types of install – automatically updating, or non-automatically
updating, the latter being the same as in v9 and older.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Things get worse under pressure.
       -- Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics

TheBat! Version 10.1.0.2 (64-bit), Windows 11 10.0.22000

'Using TBBETA' information: