On Monday, September 5, 2022, 16:55:36, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> The problem is that we have no idea what Libre Office is trying to do and
> what exactly prevents it from starting. Presumably, they try to exclusively
> lock some resource which is also used by CEF, but we have zero knowledge of
> resources used by Libre Office. On the other hand, LO is the only software
> that is suffering, we did not receive reports about similar problems in other
> software. Thus, we'll have to wait for LO team findings...

I've got another program with the same symptoms as LibreOffice: Asp32, a very
old (last release in 2002) dictionary program from Slovenia.

With either LibreOffice or Asp32, when I run them, they freeze at splash
screen. If I exit The Bat, they finish loading; or I can click the splash
screen a few times to get the "This program is not responding" dialog from
Windows, where I can kill the program, then if I run the program again, it'll
finish loading.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

People are always available for work in the past tense.
       -- Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labour

TheBat! Version 10.1.0.2 (64-bit), Windows 11 10.0.22000

'Using TBBETA' information: