On Thursday, September 15, 2022, 14:05:11, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> That's what we tried to do while TBBETA was silent, it is not that simple, at
> least - with our knowledge of the tools. If you can help us with that, it'd
> be great - looks like we miss some "evident" prerequisites...
I've got some experience compiling open-source projects on Windows, so go ahead
and tell where you got stuck. Note that I usually use the msys2 environment,
and almost never use Visual Studio, so I won't be much help if you use that.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >
A bird in the hand is safer than one overhead.