Hello George,

>- sync button for google calendar (or autosync feature after any changes that
>do a customer)

Sync buttons can be seen and used in the Calendar Manager

>- google calendar not shows fully all the events (all the calendars in one
>account not shows normally, events from main calendar not shows)

There is a difference between events, tasks and reminders - only events can
sync now, task lists and reminders are separate entities and must be accessed
using other permissions/APIs

>- changing events of google calendar in the cloud or in TB! not always resync
>between them
>- autosync of google calendar works slowly! 10 and more minutes to add/change
>events
>?

Yeah, this needs to be improved. Currently, 5 minutes interval is used by
default, CalendarSyncIntervalSeconds value in HKCU\Software\Rit\The Bat!
registry key may help you now

If you still have that AV error, please send us the Exception Log so we can
investigate it, a single address does not help in most cases.

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: