On 23 May 2023 at 12:55 Jernej Simončič wrote and made these points

>> Then I ran 10.3.3.16 and here I am again. I've taken the opportunity to
>> toggle the option and will now pray for stability.

JS> I hope it helps. There is something weird with TB's CEF – unless I have
that option enabled, certain programs (one of them is LibreOffice, another is a
dictionary program that was last updated in 2002) freeze when I first run them,
and I have to kill and restart the program before it'll finish loading. I'm not
even sure how that happens, the programs do not interact in any way.

I have exactly the same issue with LibreOffice here.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v10.3.3.16 on Windows 11 10.0.22621

'Using TBBETA' information: