On 24/05/2023 20:50, Stuart Cuddy wrote:
Hello Marck,

Weird. If you download Process Explorer >
<https://live.sysinternals.com/procexp.exe>, run it and The Bat, > double-click
thebat.exe in Process Explorer and check the Threads tab > – it should show you where it
hung.
It's not showing a hung thread, but the UI is drawn empty and frozen as shown
in this screen shot.
If you run Ctrl-Alt-Delete is there still a process running. If so The Bat will
not restart.

The situation is that the processes are already under close scrutiny (using System Explorer and procexp) and the sole TB process is hanging on startup with no other TB processes in the system. ProcExp has shown none of the TB process threads actually hung (as far as I can tell - I may be looking at the wrong thing).

--

Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user

'Using TBBETA' information: